Brothers and Sisters,
I hope this Advent season finds you well and making time to center your thoughts on Christ as you prepare for Christmas!
Together with the Response team your Elders would like to make the following updates to our building use policy (here):
- The December Sunday services will be hosted on Zoom (see Friday email for link) with limited in-person attendance for those who wish to join at the church building
- If you need help logging into Zoom, you can contact the office or Daniel
- For at least the next 2 weeks our building occupancy limit is 150 people (78 in the sanctuary plus balcony, an overflow room will also be available for Sunday service)
- Please review the COVID symptoms below, if you have any symptoms please stay home and contact a healthcare professional
“Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7
The COVID symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
As you finish this email, please join me in praying for those serving on the front lines of COVID-19 in a healthcare capacity!
Father of grace and love, we thank you for your great mercy towards us. We thank you this day for those who serve our communities, loved ones and neighbors through professional healthcare, we pray that you would keep them safe as they serve. We pray that you would also give us mindfulness in our actions, knowing that our actions affect our vulnerable neighbors and loved ones in addition to our healthcare workers. Lord more than any blessing you have bestowed upon us, we thank you for sharing your very presents with us and drawing us each into right relationship with you Father, through the atonement of the Son and the indwelling of the Spirit.
Daniel for the Elders and Response team