Worship service 3/29
Posted by First Baptist Church of Corvallis on Sunday, March 29, 2020
Pastor Russ Richmond
Offerings and Tithes This Week:
For the next few weeks, when we aren’t passing the plate in service, we will need to pay attention and plan ahead to give our tithes and offerings in an alternate fashion.
We have two options:
– GIVING ONLINE HERE
– By Mail: sending checks to “First Baptist Church Corvallis , 125 NW 10th, Corvallis, OR 97330
Special Congregational Meeting:
We invite you to participate in our congregational meeting this Sunday at 1pm, we will be talking about the coming seasons for our church. It will be a virtual meeting over Zoom (a conference call service). We can all agree that this is not ideal! Please bear with us as we try extra hard to communicate during this trying time for our world and this time of transition for our church. I would like to invite you to attend this meeting: Sunday March 29th at 1pm. Follow this link: https://zoom.us/j/456288907?
Connecting during Coronavirus:
FBC History Document:
This book was written as a historical overview of the ministry and happenings on the first 120 years of our local church. It instructs and inspires us to see the Holy Spirit’s work of provision and redemption through ordinarily extraordinary people here in Corvallis, Oregon. Give it a read!
WEEKLY PRAYER & PRAISE GUIDE
“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful” Colossians 4:2
Prayer for our Missionary:
Bruce Tissell – Serving with World Venture in Brazil. Both seminaries Bruce teaches at are shut down; Classes canceled for at least 2 weeks; Looking into video classes.
- For wisdom in leading.
- Bruce can stay calm and direct people to God as many are fearful; that he would see opportunities to minister and act.
- For protection as crime has increased with less police force out and about.
Prayer for our Church Family:
- Our city and cities around the world as we “Seek God For The City”.
- Our Church to grow in love and unity during this season.
- Peace in body, mind, and spirit in this time of uncertainty.