Worship led by Cindy ForrestMessage by Will Richmond
Posted by First Baptist Church of Corvallis on Sunday, April 19, 2020
Offerings and Tithes This Week:
For the next few weeks, when we aren’t passing the plate in service, we will need to pay attention and plan ahead to give our tithes and offerings in an alternate fashion.
We have two options:
– GIVING ONLINE HERE
– By Mail: sending checks to First Baptist Church Corvallis, 125 NW 10th, Corvallis, OR 97330
Town Hall Meeting:
There is a town hall meeting TODAY, April 19th, at 1 PM via Zoom. Click here to join the meeting. The town hall will give a chance for the congregation to ask questions and talk through the topics that will be covered at the congregational meeting such as the transition plan.
There will be a Congregational Meeting on Sunday, April 26th at 1 PM, via Zoom. Click here to join the meeting.
Connecting during Coronavirus:
FBC History Document:
This book was written as a historical overview of the ministry and happenings on the first 120 years of our local church. It instructs and inspires us to see the Holy Spirit’s work of provision and redemption through ordinarily extraordinary people here in Corvallis, Oregon. Give it a read!
WEEKLY PRAYER & PRAISE GUIDE
“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful” Colossians 4:2
Prayer for our Missionary:
Bruce Tissell – Serving with World Venture in Brazil. Both seminaries Bruce teaches at are shut down; Classes canceled for at least 2 weeks; Looking into video classes.
- For wisdom in leading.
- Bruce can stay calm and direct people to God as many are fearful; that he would see opportunities to minister and act.
- For protection as crime has increased with less police force out and about.
Prayer for our Church Family:
- Our Church to grow in love and unity during this season.
- Peace in body, mind, and spirit in this time of uncertainty.