Pastor Steve Thomas
Ephesians 2:10; Colossians 4:2; Colossians 3:12-14
- Read Eph. 2:10 and John 14:7-12. How does the life of Jesus help you understand what Paul is saying in Ephesians 2:10?
- Read one of these stories about Jesus: Luke 7:11-17; Mat. 9:31-38; Luke 13:10-13; Mat. 9:9-13. How would you describe Jesus’ eyes? What do His eyes and words tell you about His heart?
- Look at the three passages printed in this sermon insert (Eph. 2:10; Col. 4:2 and Col. 3:12-14). According to these passages: Who are you? What are you to do? Why are you to do it? What promises can you grasp on to? How will you respond today?
- Do you have a story about when someone saw you and stopped to be kind? Do you have a story about when you stopped?
- Spiritual Exercise: Write your own prayer to recite throughout your day for the next week. The prayer should ask God to open your eyes, move your heart, and lead you to good works. Listen and follow the leading of the Spirit!.