Pastor Russ Richmond
1 John 3:11-18
- Why does Love seem so nebulous in our culture? Why does it seem weak and fluffy?
- Why is “not like Cain” not just a joke? How is murder not only evil but the opposite of love?
- Add to the list of contrasts between love and hate or love and unlove.
- How is taking the opposite of giving,? Where do you find it difficult to give people what they really need?
- What gifts can you lay down on the table, big and small that will glorify God, bless others and follow the example of Jesus?