Pastor Steve Thomas
Luke 2:8-18; Thessalonians 1-2; Various
- Read Luke 2:8-18. How would you describe the sharing that was happening?
- Read 1 Thessalonians 1-2. Where are some places “sharing” is revealed as vital to the Christian life and ministry in these chapters?
- Consider a time someone’s sharing encouraged your faith. Give thanks to God for that moment, and, If you have not already, thank that person.
- Why must the message of Christ be filling your life if you are to practice the cadence of sharing with others?
- Spiritual Exercise: Spend time in prayer asking God to put two people on your heart— one who needs to hear the gospel and one who needs to be reminded of God’s love. Pray that God will give you the Word and opportunity to share with them in the next 2-3 weeks. Then practice the cadence of sharing.