Pastor Steve Thomas
John 6:14-15, 24-71 & John 12:9-37
- Read these passages: Hebrews 2:1, 3:12-15 and 1 Tim. 1:18-20. What do they teach? What illustrations do they employ?
- According to Hebrews 3:12-15, what do we need to be mindful of as Christians and what do we need to do for each other?
- How does the Word of Christ factor into John 6:61-69 and the above passages?
- Have you had any personal experiences with “walking from “Jesus ? Where would you say you are now with Jesus?
- What has helped you “walk on” with Jesus during hard times in your life?
- When do you find it hard to keep “waving the palm branches” and singing, “Hosanna! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord?”
Spiritual Exercise: Read Hebrews 3:12-15 again. Then pray and ask the Holy Spirit to lead you into applying these verses in your life. Ask the Spirit to show you how to pray for the encouragement of a brother/sister in the faith and if the Spirit wants you to be an encourager to someone’s faith. Then, follow the Spirit’s leading.